You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||8 months ago|
|assets||11 months ago|
|lang||11 months ago|
|less||9 months ago|
|module||8 months ago|
|templates||9 months ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|COPYING||2 years ago|
|README.md||1 year ago|
|gulpfile.js||2 years ago|
|l5r4.css||9 months ago|
|l5r4.js||9 months ago|
|l5r4cover.webp||11 months ago|
|package-lock.json||1 year ago|
|package.json||1 year ago|
|system.json||8 months ago|
|template.json||11 months ago|
Unofficial L5R 4th Edition System for Foundry VTT
Unofficial implementation of the Legend of the Five Rings 4th edition for Foundry VTT. Provides character sheets for pcs and npcs.
- Trait rolls, ring rolls, spellcasting rolls, skill rolls and damage rolls from the character sheet.
- Enforces the "Ten dice rule" for rolls from the character sheet.
- Automatically calculates derived attributes such as initiative, Armor TN and rings.
- Automatically calculates the current would level based on the wounds suffered.
- A simplified sheet for npcs with rollable attacks, skills and damage.
Download this repo into your foundry data:
The L5R4ed dice rolles allows for rolls directly into the chat for quick rolls that are not covered by the system https://github.com/eupolemo/fvtt-l5r4ed-dice-roller
Compatible with Dice So Nice! https://gitlab.com/riccisi/foundryvtt-dice-so-nice
Special thanks to contributors
Sylvain «Greewi» Dumazet Roberto Lorite Teddy
All icons and images are property of their respective owners.
This work is licensed under a GNU General Public License v3.0 and Foundry Virtual Tabletop EULA - Limited License Agreement for module development.